Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ANOTHER Trip (on someone else's dime this time)

I'll be traveling to the US this Saturday for 1 week.

I took a new job offer this week and the training is in San Francisco next week. My boss offered to let me have a few days in Chicago first, and of course I said YES!

So yeah, the job came out of the wild blue yonder this week. Its a small Turkish company that places Turkish people in internships and work training programs in the US. The position is for a Program Manager with a healthy base salary + commission for placements. I also don't need to speak Turkish, a MAJOR BONUS! The office is small and friendly, and my boss is the owner and founder of the company.

He's also throwing in a RT ticket to Chicago for Xmas!!! He really made it hard for me to say no... This kind of recruiting is a new and blossoming market here, so the growth and opportunities are exponential.

So that's the news of the week.

Mom says my life is anything but boring, always something happening. Well some of us just require that kind of life to keep us going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home