Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Turkish ants

We've discovered an ant infestation in our house. Its not HUGE as of yet, today we bought Raid insecticides to kill the damn things. But I think the Turkish ants are different from other ants I've seen before.

Why these ants are uniquely Turkish:
1) They only want natural sugar. They get all over the sugar cubes if left in a bowl and go for the raspberry jam. The jam here is very viscous, not like jelly, and doesn't have artificial sweeteners in it. They don't want anything else, only natural sugar.
2) They are the dizziest, most confused ants I've ever seen. I've watched these little bugs and they wander around in circles sometimes. I don't get it, they don't have a set path.
3) They're lazy and don't plan well. I have not seen them carrying food home.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ewww. I hope the RAID works. Cornmeal works too. Good luck!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home