Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is there a battle that can be won?

The water was out for awhile today. So was the electric. The water I expect, due to the shortage of precipitation through the winter months. Luckily we have a fair sized reservoir for that problem.

However work was also cancelled for me today. I was informed 15 minutes before I was to leave. Its really getting old, and its only been 6 weeks!! I'm giving my revamped CV to a headhunter soon, we'll see what happens. I'm also meeting with a young woman who's starting a language center here to see if I can help with setup and administration.

I know there's money to be made, its just a matter of entrepreneurship and patience. I lack a bit of both of them. I'm an intense person who likes to intensely work on projects and see the results.

So I sat around bored today. The evening offered a little bit of "excitement" with the ongoing battle with the ants. I hate the ants. I just want them to leave my house.

I'd be happy with a battle that I could win sometime soon. I've been enduring an ongoing battle inside of me, between trying to begin building a career and a stable life and saying fuck it to it all and continuing the life of a broke ass nomad world traveler and moving on to someplace else to see what happens next.

I guess the only thing saving me are momentary periods of satisfaction which are becoming farther and fewer between. I don't know what will win out in "the end" or if there is such a thing as "the end".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home