Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Monday, May 21, 2007

"I am technology man."

Today has been a frustrating day.

For starters, when I put the clothes out to dry this morning I found that my new shirt, worn only once, shrunk in the wash.

Then, I thought I had the day off work. A told me to check my phone because I had recieved texts before I woke up. It was my boss saying I was supposed to work today. WHAT??!! But she had to cancel (whew!) but the other guy still wanted lessons (fine).

So I spend about an hour coming up with his lesson. Then 20 minutes before I'm supposed to leave, his assistant calls and says it will have to be later. 5 minutes later she calls and cancels them.

Annoying.

So we step out for a walk and meet his friend at a tea house. I leave early because it looks like its going to rain and the clothes are still on the balcony.

Hours later I hear a dripping noise and go to check the bathroom faucet. AND ITS RAINING IN THE BATHROOM!! OK, not from outside, but from the water reservoir mounted below the ceiling (for times of drought and water shortage). The bathroom was soaked, at least there's a drain in the floor, so its not a disaster. A told me to use an umbrella while taking a piss. I opted not to try that one, although it would have made quite an interesting photo.

Hours later A fixes it. I have no idea how. I asked him and his replies,"I am technology man." I've heard this explanation before.

So today was a bit of a bummer. Some days are like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home