Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

as it goes

Yeah so we got the place. We move on Saturday. I spoke too soon - there will be internet for 1/3 of what we pay now. So I should be somewhat entertained.

I didn't work tonight, my manager needs to find me a class. Which is fine with me for the moment. We packed a bit today. Most of the stuff is mine so I guess I have a bigger job. I dilly dally on everything lately without much motivation, so whatever.

I've finished yet ANOTHER book, so started a new one today. I opened it to find the embossed initials of EAK in it, so now I feel like its a family heirloom.

I was washing dishes when the water began to spurt out of the faucet, so I can't complete the chore. I hope we have water by the morning-I have a new private lesson starting at some company tomorrow afternoon, so a shower will be required. I hate doing private lessons. I don't have the comfort of a class or a board that I can turn to that buys me time in answering tough questions or to figure out what to do next. The only advantage to it is that the student is a level 1, so I can impress my English upon this poor soul as I see fit.

Last night we were taking a late walk in the neighborhood. I asked him what he meant by something and told him that's not the word for it, probably harassing him a little. And he says,"there are a thousand, thousand words in English, how suppose I know them all?" I found it quite funny.

Even though I have some things to do I'm still bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home