Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

waiting for the contract

I'm tired.

I think we have a new apartment, but I won't know for sure until Tuesday. This process is just really long and drawn out, nothing about it is easy. Today we met the landlady. She spoke by yelling and looking at the ceiling the whole time. I don't know what her problem is but it was really annoying. Alaattin says its because she's a widow and all widows are crazy. He also said it's a good thing I couldn't understand her because she would have pissed me off. She was really nosy and from what I understand when I said I was from Chicago she said "she wanted to kill them". Then said she was joking. Uh, yeah.

So Tuesday we go to sign the contract, handover the money and give them some other paperwork.

There's not a whole lot I'm feeling good about these days to tell the truth. In a week I also won't have internet access from home anymore, so I will probably be a little bit more bored than usual.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Erin S. said…

    no more internet from home?! That's like, "No more AIR or WATER or FOOD at home." Whatever shall you do? Is there a cafe nearby?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home