Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

FINALLY, ITS DONE!!!!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!! I overnighted my dissertation this afternoon, the department will recieve it tomorrow mid-day....So its done! It will probably be awhile before I find out the results of my degree.

I haven't slept much in the last few days...My goal was to send the dissertation out yesterday, but when I woke up the electricity was out, so I couldn't print it and get to the courier in time.

Do I feel the relief? Not yet....now I move on to the next big project in my life: finding a 'real' job.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been waiting for this blog entry!! Now I will sleep better, too!

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course you'll pass! Big, hearty congratulations on the diss., and good luck on the job search!

    Hope you're having fun with mom visiting, and showing her the sights around Istanbul. I want to see lots of pictures here, soon.

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Erin S. said…

    Where did you go? :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home