Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reading, Dreams and Crowded Buses

The bus home last night from work was crowded. No seats (that's kind of usual). I just held onto the metal bar and played my cell phone game, the time passes more quickly that way. But as the crowd settled into their cramped standing room only spaces, the fragrant smell of cologne and the stench of body odor fought in my nose. Sometimes I hate the ride home.

Lately I've been dreaming, like really dreaming for weeks now. People are coming into my dreams that I haven't seen or thought of in ages. Its nice, a free movie. Last week I finished another novel and now I'm halfway through a third one. I haven't read like this since I was a kid.

There's a lot of chaos going on inside of me, though I'm rather calm about it. Decisions to make and what to do, but I think for now its just a waiting game. I hate those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home