Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

first draft down

Its late as hell. I've finished 80% of my first draft on my dissertation, FINALLY! Now I have to rearrange the elements and add some more of my own words. Geez I've dragged this out sooo long. My friend Shanaz says I work on crisis mode and some people do...Believe it or not, I haven't procrastinated this project as bad as some of my friends and peers did! Yeah, I know, hard to believe that one. My ass hurts from being parked on the sofa all day typing, my hands are sore from typing on the laptop. I'm not really tired, my mind is still active. But its 3:30 am here so I need to get to bed. Hopefully they will be sweet dreams!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAHOO! CONGRATULATIONS! WAY TO GO! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! THIS IS ALMOST DONE! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOORAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!! Everyone here in Champaign-urbana knew you could do it, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aunt Trudi

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You definitely didn't leave it as long as someone else I know! :)

    Good job, Bex, proud of ya.

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home