Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Someone out there appreciated my last post....

From a good friend from back in uni days in WA replying to my last post via email:

R,
I just want to thank you for spreading a message of peace when there
are these racist fascists spreading hate, lies, and unsubstantiated infinite
fear. I fucking hate these kinds of emails, and you wrote the perfect response.
In fact none of the pictures came through, but all I needed to read was that you
put the fractional population of radical islamists on the same plane as our
handful of radical capitalist war mongering US administration officials.

Gah! I have been growing more and more angry still with
neo-Bushies instead of further submissive like the american media. The
media is swarming with "green" and "environmental" blah blah blah. Well, I say
Good! Now that they all know we have fucked the planet they can help
us ignore genocide and resource wars for the uber-rich.


At least someone takes the time to look past surfaces and seeks truth. Love ya girl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home