Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Monday, December 04, 2006

SURPRISE! work tomorrow!

I just got a call from the English school that I am due to start teaching at in January. He asked if I am still planning on working for them in January and when I am taking my holiday. I answered yes and gave him my trip dates. He then asked if I could start teaching 2 nights a week until I leave, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I replied yes. I go in tomorrow for a crash training day and then start tomorrow night! WHOA!

Its obvious one of their teachers quit unexpectedly and they're desperate. Well it will give me something to do to ease the boredom, that's for sure. Looks like the sleep schedule will have to work itself out now, haha. Having something else to do will also give me more motivation to get my thesis done.

So tomorrow will be a busy day! I go in at 10am for training then teach from 7-9:15pm. (Do you feel sorry for these students or what??) The lesson plans are prepared for each lesson, I just have to teach it. Although I have to travel to Taksim (1 hour by bus) for the morning, I will be teaching in the school branch that's a half hour (2 bs rides) from my house.

Well at least I come to the company's rescue, so I probably can't do all that bad...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! It is probably already tomorrow there and this is way after the fact, but GOOD FOR YOU!
    You rose to the challenge.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah! Congrats babe. I am catching up. I will email you more if I can get online via Pix's puter. Love you- wtg! Nik

     

Post a Comment

<< Home