Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

what a headache

So LSE didn't post my exam results yet. Doesn't surprise me. I think its due to my extension. I'll just wait and find out, I'm not itchin' to know.

I had a killer headache for most of the day. It was so bad I couldn't read on the computer. I took some Tylenol and stayed in bed. Its kind of coming back now.

We went to an expat party last night. Super-A did not have a good time, which didn't surprise me. We was pretty good for it though, but did get a little bitchy once. I told him to shut up, it was the first time I've been here that there was something I really wanted to do. He doesn't have to go next time. I did see his jealous streak though . Told him to shove that too. The party wasn't that great, what a disappointment-drinks were way overpriced and we spent too much on the whole thing. It wasn't all too easy to talk to people either. Expat groups are really hard to find here. I just wanna make friends, not pay monthly dues!!!

Our living room furniture came on Friday, thanks Mom and Dad! I'll take pics of it soon and post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home