Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Another episode in the book of weird dreams...

So I had another one of my recurring dreams last night, its been a few months. Its the one where I find a neglected toddler...

This time he was a little blonde haired boy, about 3 years old, too small
for his age. He was in a small, dim room that was crowded with cribs. It was
apparent that the woman looking after the kids didn't pay much attention to
him. He was never really held or let out of his crib much. I saw him and
went over and talked to him, noticing that he didn't have very strong legs
from lack of use. He couldn't walk yet. So I picked him up and coddled him
awhile, and stood him up. Poor little guy couldn't stand alone so I held him
up. Then sat him down and stretched his arms and legs. He got strong really fast and after a little while he could stand on his own.


Strange recurring dreams, I know. Super A thinks night time dreams come true. Well if his come true, then that's really cool, I like his dreams. He says he doesn't remember his dreams much, but he's told me a few.

As for mine, they're fine as dreams until I am in a position to adopt the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home