Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Monday, December 04, 2006

saviour in computerland

Yesterday morning I had a not-so-fun-surprise with my computer. I turned it on and my entire Windows profile (desktop background, everything in My Docs) was gone. Yes, just gone. It looked like my computer had been hacked through the DSL port. I ran a few anti-virus and spyware programs. Didn't find anything. I defragmented the machine. I deleted unused programs. I spent hours tuning up the machine, and not really pissed off, but not happy about the situation. It seemed like a 'worm'-it gets in, does damage, and then destroys itself. The reason? To be mailicious.

Later A turned on the computer to watch a movie, and it was FINE! WHOA!

He just looks at me and says,"I have the magic touch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home