Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

procrastinating with a post

So we go on Monday for A's visa appointment at the American Consulate. I've dotted all the "i"s and crossed all the "t"s. We're both a bit nervous, just hoping they will say yes so we can come to Chicago together for Christmas. Wish us luck!

Yesterday I realised just how much I crave adventure and excitement in my life, I need it. I think there will be plenty for a long time to come living here.

This morning I didn't feel so well. I sent A out to look for a job. He's been gone for 3 hours and now I wish he were home. I told him that it will be easier for me to write my thesis with him gone, but have I done ANYTHING yet??? Redundant question...OK, well I finally did pick up my mess out of the living room that was sitting there for a week. Now I'm making fried potatoes. I'm craving grilled cheese, but I don't think the cheese we have would melt well. Oh yeah, and I'm SICK of goat cheese already!!! I want some Velveeta to make a sloppy grilled cheese with! I want a Jani's pizza! whine, whine, whine.

Also, I did apply email for a freelance job, photographing buildings for a company in the USA. Maybe I didn't send them the BEST samples of my work, but whatever. The following post is what I sent them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home