Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

All I want for Christmas

Tomorrow's the big day at the US consulate! Wish us luck! We have to leave our house by 6:20am and spend a few hours on the bus. (Istanbul is a HUGE city!) We went through everything again and have it all together, I can't find any reason why they would deny him a visa. Regardless, we're both nervous.

This will be Super-A's first Christmas...and it will no doubt be a Christmas overload. The other night I told him about Christmas trees, church on Christmas eve, Christmas parties and presents.

I've done a lot of thinking about it, but I don't know if there's anyway to prepare a newcomer for the Lunn Family Christmas. But I don't know if the usual "shock and awe" campaign will work on this one folks, it may get lost in translation.

All I want for Christmas is a tourist visa for my baby!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know it will all work out just fine, but a BIG GOOD LUCK to you!!!

    <3 Erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home