Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

reconnecting with an old time favorite

So today I started writing my dissertation. I have most of an Intro. I may go back to proceeding with another section shortly. Super A is even out of the house so I can't blame him for my un-productivity.

In the meantime I'm reconnecting over the net with one of my favorite things in the world...nope you didn't guess right... MIDGETS!

I just absolutely love midgets. And I don't think its un-PC to say so. I mean people say they love celebrities or sports figures all the time. OK so maybe midgets are a different genre, but people say they like "Christians" or "African-Americans" or "Blondes". So what's wrong with saying I like midgets?

Maybe its just something people don't like to admit or to talk about. Sometimes when I see a Person-With-Special-Needs walking down the street I just want to go hug them and be their friend. (Dude, they're some cool people and great friends!)

What's so wrong with that? Guys see a hot chick walking down the street and want to grab her ass or do naughty things to her, and I'm the bad one?

Its not like I want a midget to be my pet or put in a cage. I just LIKE THEM. They fascinate me. Little People are COOL.

(By the way, I've only seen 1 Turkish midget so far in Istanbul.)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, bad me for forgetting, but what exactly is your dissertation about?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home