Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Slow Sunday

I've been working like a dog. Not much free time except for Sundays. I'm not blogging much because I'm trying to save my wrists, carpel tunnel prone they are.

Yesterday after work A and I went to a "cafe", a few tables set under trees that serves only tea by the Bosphorous. It was so nice to sit by the water, watch the ships go by. We even saw (yunusbaligi) DOLPHINS!!!! I didn't know they came to these parts, guess its rare. They were headed towards the Black Sea.

We also saw the Prince of Saudi Arabia's yacht. I thought it was a cruise ship! A corrected me. I joked that I should go find him and see if he'd take me to dinner on the yacht.

I don't get home until late, late from work these days. I hope its starting to slow down a bit, the disasters under control. My friend says that management in Turkey is all 'disaster management', while US style is mostly smooth.

So now I'm going to scrub the mildew out of the shower with bleach. Sundays are my only chance to do these things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home