Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

been a long time

Yes it has been a long time since my last post.

Things are going well. I went to London for a stint, came back with a dear friend, she just left yesterday. I stayed with her for most of my time in London, so we've been together for 3 weeks and now she's gone :( . She may come for a visit again in June.

A and I really love to have company. Its not that we get bored of each other, but we both love people and love to entertain and have guests.

I'm on schedule for all of my "doings" so to speak, so no worries on that folks.

Just gettin' a bit homesick lately... I'll be home next month. Poor A, he just doesn't know what do to when I get down about missing my family and friends. I was asleep, went to bed very early, but woke up at 2:30am to a phone call from a friend in WA. So happy to hear from her, but haven't been able to get back to sleep yet.

AND FOR SOME GOOD NEWS....
This morning I got a call from the English school, they will hire me in January after I'm back from the USA! WOOHOOOO!!!! Not that its a GREAT job, but hell its a job. They'll give me as many hours as I want, and the pay will definitely be enough.

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed, because my CV is being hand delivered to the Worldwide Head of Marketing for SC Johnson Wax---they need marketing people in Istanbul. Now THAT would be a great job and company to work for!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAHOO! This is all good news. I'm so glad you miss me!
    Love,
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home