Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update-immigration is slow...

OK, so here's the immigration update.
The lawyer will take another 2 weeks to get the stuff into the US government. Granted, that's if nothing is held up. So after that we will wait for 4-5 months to know if the US government believes that we truly intend to marry and if we have a valid relationship.
This shit sucks. But I'm trying not to focus on the sucky parts. Alaattin has to leave Istanbul for the summer anyway (for seasonal work), so I'm planning on spending the summer in the US, I think I'll arrive late June. I want to be there for the 4th of July - its been 4 years since I got to celebrate the 4th! I love the 4th of July. Canada still regards "the Queen". Ew. I mean 'ew' not as in the queen sucks but as in the idea of being a subject of the queen sucks. I'll be in AZ for a few weeks to see my cousin (LOVE YOU VEDA!!!).
Beyond that, its already 90 degrees here in the day. Its kinda funny, because it doesn't seem HOT to me. Today I wore a skirt, tee shirt and denim jacket. I know its crazy, when I type it I see how crazy it sounds.
The heat is coming though, in the summer it gets up to 115 degrees. Yes, its also humid here, but not tropical humid. For the reason of the heat I don't mind being away for the summer. Plus I'd be lonely here without my darling

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So as long as you're traveling to the Western U.S. (Arizona), just how far west are you going to go?? Inquiring minds want to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home