Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

my fan club's been missin' me

So I caught word that my fans have been missing me? I haven't posted in awhile because Dad was here, I've been a little bored and Super-A gets jealous of the computer.

Dad's visit was WONDERFUL!!! We had a great time doing tourist things and catching up. I love showing people Turkey and being a factbook, since so many Westerners don't know anything about life here. It also reminds me of the first times I travelled to foreign places and how much I've changed. Foreigners really draw a lot of attention! I try to minimize it as much as possible for myself. It was also great because Dad fell in love with Turkey and wants to retire here. He sees why I like it here so much.

So I leave tomorrow for a 12 day trip to London to wrap things up there. I'm hoping its my last trip back. If I don't get all the crap done, I'll have to go back in Jan or Feb. Ew.

I don't like travelling much anymore. I got that bug outta my system, but I have a feeling there's a lot of it left in my future. Life is funny like that.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Last trip to London? Wrap things up - dare I ask, does that mean the disseration is done? Is an oral defense required?

    Also, great to hear what a wonderful visit you had with your daddy. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home