Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I didn't disappear!

I've been so busy!

I'm fine and well all of my loyal fans. Blogger.com was banned in Turkey for awhile. There are ways around masking IP addresses, but sometimes I get so darn busy! And no, it wasn't banned because of little me. Stop worrying people! Seriously! Sit and calm yourself and send me good energy, not freaky fruit energy.

My favorite meditation comes from Bali. I know meditation is tough. Sometimes its hard for me to center myself too. I know, that's hard to believe.

This is what you do, are you ready?

Sit comfortably. Smile. That's it, that's all!

Yes, just friggin smile! Show the world your beauty and light and love and just smile. "Love is the only house big enough for all of the pain in the world."-Shania Twain

I'm working my butt off trying to make some money. I just got back from a fascinating trip to England, it was a business trip.

And other than that, I'm just really busy trying to keep everything together.

SMILES!!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home