Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

VOTE FOR THE GUY WITH ONE HOUSE!

To those of you who are not sure how you're voting in November, PLEASE take the time to educate yourself about this presidential race. This is BIG! This is NOT like Vietnam, this is like nothing the US has seen before and will decide the fate of our children and grandchildren and those yet to come for generations.

We don't have to agree on our choices, I respect your right as an American to choose whom you think will be the best president. I just beg you not to be apathetic and to educate yourself to make the best decision.


I do agree with Chris Rock on this one, "VOTE FOR THE GUY WITH ONE HOUSE!"

Cindy Mc Cain's outfit at the Republican National Convention is estimated to cost $300,000! http://www.vanityfair.com/online/politics/2008/09/cindy-mccains-300000-outfit.html

Yes people $300,000!!!! ON ONE OUTFIT!!! What a slap in the face to the honest, hard-working Americans struggling to keep their homes, feed their families and make ends meet "in these tough financial times".

Now, I KNOW the Mc Cain's are filthy rich and in a lot of ways I can live with that. I don't hate rich people per se. However I don't want to turn on my television eating ramen noodles for the next 4-8 years and see an outfit costing the price of a home donning the First Lady while I see middle-class America lose their homes and jobs and the economy crash around me.

The Mc Cain's won't lose ANY of their homes. Cindy Mc Cain isn't going to sell her wardrobe and donate the proceeds to aid the Americans who need it most. She doesn't give a shit about your foreclosure or your lay off.

Just think about that for a little while.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I wish I could sell her dress. That would pay off ALL my college loans AND I could still pay for a whole house! Must be nice. Sigh...

    -Debbie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home