Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

quiet day ahead

Mr. Man had a wisdom tooth pulled out today, poor baby! But it was soooo cheap, around $35 USD! So I get to have a silent day and play nurse. He can't talk, so it will be a peaceful day...Except that I am dog tired - haven't gotten much sleep the last few nights. And our house needs a good cleaning, but that can wait. My headache from yesterday has not yet subsided.

Hot water comes on Monday now...

The next things for me to deal with: LSE & UK gov from accident (still-the shit won't die),
planning the next short trip to London, getting a residence permit for Turkey, A's passport and US visa, and finding work.

The weather here today is lovely! Perfect temp, clear sky and not many people out b/c of Ramadan.

Send me the LOVE!!!!

Oh, great comment Momma!!! Thanks for posting Erin my Las Vegas showgirl ;-) !

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you really gone THREE FUCKING WEEKS without hot water?!? That's worse than a camping trip. At least you have other accoutrements of modern life, like electricity and plumbing and the internet.

    Good luck on those chores. Best to get the jump on all that paperwork - you know how bureauracies are. And you've just reminded me that I've got to get my U.S. passport now, before they start putting RFID chips in them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home