Super Z in Istanbul

MERHABA!

Monday, September 25, 2006

UP & ONLINE

Yes, life begins once I am online! Hee hee....
Finally we have the internet at home! To get this amazing technology was such a PAIN IN THE ASS...the technic service kept putting us off for days. So this afternoon once we got going we had to go to the telecom place which sent us on a 10 minute walk to the head office where they said a guy would come before 6pm.
And good thing he did--I really didn't know how to set it up. I spent a few hours this morning trying.
Now my man is reading his paper in peace on the balcony without me bugging him...it really is better for him that I am online. He only uses the net for play while I use it to connect to the world.
If ya want my contact info, send me an email or comment on the blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home